Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Video Blog vs Old School Blog

I have spent the better part of the last year behind my camera and editing software attempting to bring the world the "behind the scenes" life of my professional life. I have realized that I miss the simple form of writing or in this case...typing. It's been too long since I have inked an article for a magazine or someone else's newsletter , and I realized its time to try this blogging thing again. I have destroyed the micro blogging world on twitter the past year, but hey.... what can your really say in 140 characters. Sometimes in life you just need more. In my case, I am choosing this format to rant, rave and in some cases review everything that life throws my way. Right now it 0154 on the east coast. It's hot, I can't sleep and I have a snoring grunting pug laying beside me who somehow finds a way to turn my queen size bed into her own. For now, it's time to try and figure out all the features of this app. More later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment